Giving gifts during the holidays is a great way to show friends and family how much they mean to you. But finding a meaningful gift can be challenging—especially when you have multiple people to shop for. Luckily, there’s one kind of present that’s always personal and thoughtful: A photo gift.
No matter who you’re shopping for, these photo gifts are sure to be a hit.
- Digital picture frame. No longer do you have to make tough decisions over which pictures to display! Digital picture frames are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to see their photos—both old and new—on a regular basis. You can keep uploading new photos into the frame, even remotely, which is ideal for making sure grandma and grandpa can continually see new pictures of their beautiful grandchildren.
- Jewelry. Thanks to sites like Etsy, it’s super easy to create customized jewelry with photos. You could go with a traditional necklace or branch out with earrings, bracelets, or even a ring.
- Calendar. Even though many of us just use our phone calendar these days, there’s still something nice about hanging a calendar on the wall—especially if it reveals a new cherished photo each month.
- Mugs and glasses. Bring a smile to your loved one’s face every time they take a sip. You can order just about any size, shape, or type of drinkware (even coffee tumblers) with a photo on it. You can also be extra fancy with a glass that has your photo etched into it.
- 3D photo lamp. These things are cool. You can create personalized LED lamps or nightlights with your favorite picture.
- Wine label. Thrill any wine lover with a custom wine label featuring a fabulous picture.
- Blankets and pillows. Put a photo on a blanket or pillow to help your loved one get cozy and wrap themselves in memories.
- Photobook. There are a number of sites where you can upload pictures and create your own photo book. This is a nice way to help a loved one remember the past year or a special event in their lives.
- Coasters. Brighten up their coffee table with personalized photo coasters.
- Phone case. Who doesn’t love a super personal phone case, especially when it has the perfect picture on it?
- Candle. Candles aren’t just a great way to fill your home with a lovely scent—they’re also a great decorative piece made even better with a photo.
- Cufflinks. Help your loved one suit up in style with cufflinks featuring a great photo.
- Puzzle. Puzzles are a fun way to pass the time and engage your brain, and they’re made even better when you’re assembling a photo of yourself and your friends or family. This one will be perfect for keeping and hanging on the wall!
- Clothes. Forget boring, generic shirts and socks—give your loved ones something they can wear and show off proudly.
- Towels. Pep up the kitchen or powder room with photo hand towels.
- Playing cards. Does your loved one love card games? They’d probably love a customized deck to enjoy every time they play a game.
- Ornament. Who doesn’t need more ornaments on the tree? You could even start a tradition where you give your loved one an ornament with your favorite photo each year.
- Tote bag. Your loved ones can admire an awesome photo every time they’re on the go.
- Framed or canvas prints. Don’t be afraid to go the traditional route with framed pictures. Creating a canvas print is also an excellent option for a unique look. You can even suggest some creative ways to display their photos.
And last but not least, if you purchased digital versions of your child’s school pictures, this is the perfect time to put them to good use. Happy shopping!