Senior year photos capture a milestone moment in your child’s life. They mark the transition into adulthood, provide a memento of your senior’s friendship groups and clubs, and capture all the hope and possibility of the last year of school. There’s no better talking point for a parent or family member than a senior portrait!
While a traditional framed photo is the most popular way to display these prized portraits, there are many other ways to celebrate your child’s senior year in style. Here are some of our favorites.
- Canvas prints. Add some tactility and modern touches to your senior portrait. Stretched canvas prints are a large-format, high-quality option with plenty of dimensionalities. Light and bright, and without the heaviness of a frame, they look great mounted on an office or study wall or as part of your home decor.
- Magnetized prints. Simple and versatile, a photo magnet is a great option if you want to keep those senior portraits close at hand – and functional! Magnetized prints are also a winning gift for grandparents or other family members, especially when they incorporate your senior’s graduation details or feature a cap and gown.
- Collages. At Freed, we offer every senior a tailored photoshoot, ensuring multiple great shots that capture who they are. Whether in print or digital format, a collage is a simple and effective way to capture the multi-faceted nature of your senior’s school experience – especially if they’re in a variety of clubs or teams.
- Shadowbox frames. Nothing adds depth like a shadowbox frame. Their deep wooden settings let light play on your portrait like no other format, making it the central focus of a space. Small shadowbox frames also make excellent gifts – whether to family members or as a special surprise for your graduating senior.
- Stationery and invitations. Celebrate those senior year milestones with event invitations, bookmarks, greeting cards, and photo albums that incorporate your senior’s professionally shot pictures along with other special keepsakes such as ticket stubs, awards, and acceptance letters.
- Signs and displays. Whether your senior is playing their last game for the school or you want to celebrate their achievements with a display in your front yard, signs and displays are a great option. From full-color pop-up signs with your teen in their sports uniform to foam boards ideal for outdoor “congratulations, grad!” displays, there are plenty of options available.
Help Your Senior Shine with Freed
At Freed, we know how special those senior pictures are. Our professional photographers specialize in capturing those key moments and milestones, making sure your senior walks away with an array of photographic mementos they’ll cherish for life. And because we shoot multiple pictures in high-resolution formats, you get a variety of photos that you can print and display however you choose.
To book a photoshoot for your senior or to arrange for Freed to come to your senior’s school, contact our friendly team today.